December 22, 2008

Today in the snow.


So for the first time since it started snowing, I went out, and had some fun in it. Even though I really hate the snow. But I figured I could get some good pictures out of it. I took my brother with me to the park, because none of his friends wanted to go out in the snow with him. Also, so that I wouldn't have to be a loner. We ended up just taking goofy ridiculous pictures of us sliding on the road, and jumping in the snow.

This is mostly just pictures


















9.9 inches of snow is what I heard.



And that's that. Now onto something else. Amy Cummins is back. Yes, I know I deleted the blog about her. I didn't see the point in having it, I didn't want to stoop to her level. [Although it was really fucking funny to read.] But, she just recently got banned from talking, posting, or changing anything on her nin.com account. I'd sent Rob a message, and I guess some other people did as well. His reply said:
"Yeah, you're not the only one to complain about that retard. Not that this will change her mental state, but it felt good: [forum.nin.com]"

(We had to take a screen shot, because everything she's said has been deleted off nin.com.)
Well, the point to all this: Last night she deleted the myspace account she had been harassing Tessa, Katie and I on. Was a celebration. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. But then, today, I get this message from her on a new account with the subject 'just give up !' and the message saying:

"like look bitch your one hell of a tramp !!!!!!!
and not even a triple xxxx fuckable hottie unlike me like yeah iam super hot !!! like to hot for this fucking world !!!!!!!!!
hey how is the snow treating you by the way!!!!
your hair is ugllllllyyyyy your eyes need anti ageing cream
to bad your income is like less then 30,000
mine is in the triple digget's "clap your hands if you have a bank roll"
not sorry to qoute lil wayne
but your stuipd "

[By the way, this is what we're dealing with:]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL



I replied simply telling her that her bullshit has no effect on me, and she basically needs to get lost.

She has pictures of me on her page, now. Calling me a stupid cunt, and telling me I need hair dye and plastic surgery. I wish I had taken a screen shot before she made her profile private. It's fucking hillarious. All over her page she mentions me. She also has the picture of Lil Wayne I took at Voodoo this year. I've had a lot of problems with her stealing my pictures. This one, she said I stole form her. Mmmmmm, yeah okay. What the fuck ever. As if I really give a shit about a photo of Lil Wayne.

The only thing that REALLY pushed me over the edge, was when she stole my Nothing Studios pictures and claimed them as her own. That was a very important trip that I took with Tessa, and those pictures are very important to me. That whole trip was, and I would really like to viciously rip her tits off.



That was my day.
Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOK YOU STUPID CUNT !!!
YOU JUST CROSSED THE WHOLE LINE WITH ME AND MY LOVEING WONDERFUL NATHAN !!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES A PHOTO CAN BE REPROCED OVER IN LESS 1.5. LESS OF A MILLSECOND !
AND THANK YOU KEEP TALKING YOUR ONLY MAKEING SUPER FAMOUS

Kayla Mari said...

Oh boo hoo.

Stop stalking me sweety.

Anonymous said...

stay away from nathan

Anonymous said...

iam going to fucking kill you