December 14, 2008

Looks like we're not done yet.









More touring to come. Needless to say, I'm in kind of in a fantastic mood. No more post-NIN depression, because I now have something else to look forward to. I'll miss Alessandro and Josh, but I look forward to seeing Ilan, and what Trent decides to do with the shows in the future. I'm crossing my fingers for as little travel as possible in 2009, because it's hard spending money that I don't have, and having Carol take us places when she can't afford to.

-Thank you Carol, I love you.-

Getting together with the NIN fans tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about. Oh shit, I have to call them.






In other news, it's snowing today. I slept in really late and didn't get a chance to get any pictures, so I guess that will have to wait for tomorrow. Apparently it's warmer now then it's going to be tomorrow. Unfortunately schools are all closed and I'll be having to put up with the neighborhood kids, and won't be able to go to the park. Also, my brother and his little friends will be over because they have no life, and no school. Lame. At least I may be getting out of the house to hang out with my NIN friends.

^_^

A Christmas tree suddenly appeared in the living room last night. Since my mom will be having surgery this week, we won't be doing any traveling this year. [THANK GOD.] This will be only my second Christmas not going to Olympia, WA for Christmas. I love getting to avoid holidays there. I have more to do, and more fun at home. Also, my friends are here. Although Christmas will likey be filled with a long video game binge with my brother and his friend Derek -who might as well be my other little brother. He spends all his time here, and I treat him like a brother. He's kind of just part of the family.
I have no problem with the video games. Been a while since I've been a nerd with my brother.




Are you impressed? I'm typing in paragraphs and making this look prettier. I think I'll edit my past posts and make them look the same.


Okay, time to order pizza. I feel really bad for the delivery guy. It's really stormy outside.

1 comment:

Iris said...

I am SO ecstatic about this interview. He seemed tired but also really relaxed and therefore fucking adorable all curled up on the couch like that.

-sigh-

I can't wait to see what dates come out for the States next year. I know I'll be setting some money aside this time. The Ghosts box set really kind of wiped me out this year for my NIN fund.

Better to have snow than what we're getting here for weather. Freezing rain. -BLECH-