June 19, 2010

Let's start over, shall we?


"I am many different opposites mixed into one, I thrive on chaos, and my personality always seems to be contradicting itself. Art -in all forms- runs my life. I want to see it all, I want to learn it all, I want to do it all; and that will never change. I am an extremely positive, indecisive, driven, and passionate person. I choose to live my life under my own standards, and no one elses."


 I’ve had the same ‘About Me’ for every profile I’ve have, for years now. Partly because I’m too lazy to change it, and partly because I can’t really describe myself any better than that. But that’s fine, I’m a pretty difficult one to define. Then again, I’m a pretty damn simple individual.
On the surface I’m really not that hard to figure out. Most parts of me, people can gather when they first meet me. I’m pretty friendly and open about every part of who I am; I have nothing to hide and I’m happy to share myself with people. But other parts of me take a lot more time to find and understand. I don’t do it on purpose, I guess people just see different parts of me once they get to know me better. But hey, I guess that’s how most of us are, right?
Here I am in a nutshell: I am a very happy person, and a total goofball. I am 5’2″, wear a lot of black, and am extremely clumsy. I will always try to get the most out of my life, and help you get the most out of yours. I am stubborn, but easily persuaded. I am mature for my age, but act like a child. I guarantee you will never understand the way I think. But I would love it if you’d try.
“Don’t listen to what I say, just understand what I mean.”


Photography is my passion, and my friends are the world to me. 
I want to travel the world to find this planet's hidden beauties, then be able share them everyone through the photographs I take. I have a dream, and I plan on doing whatever it takes to make it happen.