February 4, 2009

'Iz not so fun aktuly.'

[A few more here]
[I have to upload them onto deviantart soon]


I'm pretty stressed out. I've been spending a lot of my time out all night till 10 in the morning, and not going to my classes. I'm being stupid, and making bad decisions. I need to get my act together. Maybe once I write a little, I'll know what I need to do, and feel a little better. That usually helps. But I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

I finished one essay tonight. An essay for Western Civ that I had to turn in yesterday, but I stayed home instead, and tried to write it. I had to wait till tonight to ask my parents for help. Something I never do anymore. But it helped, and I got it done.
Now I've got a fuckload more work to do for my other classes, then study for a midterm next week. Which will be a bitch because I have no idea what the hell is going on in that class.

School is pretty much my biggest issue at this point. I'm so fucked.



I haven't been hanging out with Tessa much. Which is so weird, cause we've been inseparable for like, 3 or 4 years. I'm excited for this weekend, I miss you.


Got a tour date last night. Can't afford Tennessee and $250 tickets. We'll figure it out. I'm sure there will be more dates soon.

Everything keeps happening on the 7th.
December 7th - Portland show
January 7th - Show footage released
February 7th - Tickets for the first announced US show goes on sale AND whatever the hell 'Clue 1' is.

Wonderful NINaversary.
Haha




Katie's giving up her apartment for a while and moving in with her mom, just so she can afford the tour. Katie, Tessa and I will be road tripping and following the band this tour. I can't wait to get started.

I need a fucking job to pay for all this. I remember babysitting, that shit was easy. I wish it was always that simple.

I told Katie she has to teach me how to be grown up. Hahaha, welllllll, we've gotten somewhere with that. XD







I need to keep brainstorming tattoo ideas. Must be perfect.



There's too much going on. Too many emotions. All good, turned real bad.
Fuck.

No comments: